Sunday, October 2, 2011

Oct 2, 2011 - Day 2 What is Crossfit?

Feeling the detox of the caffeine. Had a headache today. I've been munching Paleo food (nuts and fruits) and day.

Finally getting back into Crossfit Workouts. I've been dealing with injuries the past few years. The main problem is my shoulders. I think I tore something, but not taking time off to heal.

I did the Fran and timed at 9minute 40seconds. Not my best. I was struggling with it. My body felt weird after like when I first did Crossfit.

Then I deadlifted 255lbs 5-5-5. I've been feeling a tweek on my lower back and it got worst today after the deadlift. Had to ice it for the rest of the day.

What is Crossfit?

http://youtu.be/tzD9BkXGJ1M

CrossFit is elite fitness for everyone. Our classes and private coaching are based on the CrossFit program originally developed by legendary coach Greg Glassman after his many years of watching, working with, and coaching all types of people – from those merely interested in general fitness to elite athletes.

CrossFit workouts are comprised of constantly varied functional movements (like pushing, pulling, squatting, lifting, running) executed at high intensity. The workouts themselves are completely scalable, which means that a new participant and a CrossFit veteran can complete the same workout with changes in load and intensity. CrossFit workouts will deliver phenomenal fitness in and of themselves or as a compliment to your sport-specific training regime.

No comments:

Post a Comment